My new plugin lets organize brushes in smart and intuitive groups. Check out video tutorial:
Brief list of features
- Create brushes from scratch or load from .abr files
- Organize brushes in colored groups
- Drag’n'drop of brushes and groups
- Renders hires brush images automatically
- Much more!
MagicPicker 5.2 introduces improvements by users’ feedback. Here’s what’s new:
– Faster handling of Fill/Stroke colors for shapes, shape groups, small shape groups, large shape groups, groups of large shapes and small shapes and text in all scenarios. Shortly speaking MagicPicker is now the true magic master of shapes and text in Photoshop and Illustrator. Select shapes to quickly change their color, that’s it!
– Interactive Help now correctly shows interactive tips on color name and YUV values
– R/G/B, H/S/B, C/M/Y/K boxes are now faster on Photoshop CC2015.5
– Background color swatch selection in BIG swatches mode is no longer delayed
– RGB/HSB Sliders on the bottom are now scaled correctly. Always
– Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5 (yeah, it’s quicker with every update)
– Improved installation on Illustrator CC2015.3
– Fixed gray window on Photoshop CS4
MagicPicker, my advanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel-based panel just updated to v5.1!
New version improves changing Fill & Stroke colors for vector shapes and text, enhances Tone Lock that lets keep color in the same range, Color Temperature Wheel and K-Lock, that lets keep K value of CMYK on the same level. Improves Interactive Help and YUV color space mode.
- Improved UI on hi-res displays
- Improved Color Temperature Wheel behavior
- Improved and expanded Interactive Help
- MagicPicker now correctly detects if shape is selected in all possible cases
- Fixed oversized text behavior when changing text color in Photoshop with MagicPicker
- Fixed problems with oversized Tone Lock icon
- Improved K-Lock behavior with eyedropper
- Improved and speeded up animations
- Improves YUV color space mode on calibrated screens
- Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5
- Improved performance on CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3
My color wheel panel, MagicPicker just updated to v5.0! Colorize Shapes & Text, view current Color Name, HSL, YUV values on color wheel. Also new Interactive Help, beautiful Retina, 4K, 5K+ display support! Optimizations for Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CC2015.5 and all versions from CC2015 down to CS3
MagicPicker 5.0 displays color name on the wheel, colorizes vector shapes
Here’s brief list of changes:
Update brings better support for new Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 & Photoshop CC2015.5 and new features: NEW! Colorize Shapes and Text in Photoshop (activated from menu). * Colorize individual shapes with color feedback. * Control hue of groups of shapes – shift hue and color temperature. NEW! Assign transparent color in Illustrator and for Photoshop shapes/vectors with Ctrl/Cmd Click Exchange colors for shapes, exchange with transparency NEW! New color spaces and color values on the corner of the wheel. * Switchable button on the left bottom corner * HSB, RGB, CMYK, YCbCr, YUV, XYZ * Color names display (X11/HTML standard) NEW! Interactive help (activated from menu) * Click on any UI element to get full tutorial with description how to use it and what it means NEW! Full Retina support! Fine beautiful icons – icons got a HiDPI treatment. Use it on Mac 5K and Retina and 4K displays on Windows & Mac * Improved performance on Retina and HiDPI/4K/6K displays NEW! BG/FG link now works when using eyedropper – perfect helper when using Brush with Color Dynamics
More features and improvements!
Posted by Anastasiy Safari on Wednesday Jun 22, 2016 Under Tools
Seems a lot of people are having troubles with installing extensions on Adobe Creative Cloud. So I just updated the alternative to Adobe Extension Manager! Now it supports Adobe Creative Cloud CC2015.5:
The time has come to bring all the tutorials, tips and tricks for MagicPicker color wheel, MixColors color mixer and DiskFonts font management plugins in one place! There are now more than 50 of them and the list is growing!
- Supports all .zxp and .mxp extensions, including 3rd party plugins: installation, removal, update
- Windows & Mac OS X compatible - native app for both platforms!
- Full Adobe CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2016 support (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Flash Pro, Fireworks)
- Bugs fixed and UI is improved by users’ feedback