Now you can organize and group Brushes, Mixer Brushes, Erasers, Smudge Tools, Pencils, etc.! You got it! MagicSquire 1.2 panel now supports Tool Presets and .TPL files. Still supporting Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017.
MagicSquire 1.2: Tool presets organization in Photoshop
NEW IN MagicSquire 1.2 for Adobe Photoshop:
– Supports Tools Presets and advanced brushes: Brush, Mixer Brush, Smudge, Eraser, Pencil, etc.!
– Add, organize, drag’n’drop, move between groups, assign colors to the Tool Presets the same way you did it with the brushes
– Load .TPL files and to add various Tools from files into Photoshop (in addition to .ABR files support)
– Another performance boost. Close/open/hide/show panel with unprecedented
Upgrade here to newest MagicSquire
Get MagicSquire, organization and grouping of tool presets and brushes in Adobe Photoshop
MagicPicker, my advanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel-based panel just updated to v5.1!
New version improves changing Fill & Stroke colors for vector shapes and text, enhances Tone Lock that lets keep color in the same range, Color Temperature Wheel and K-Lock, that lets keep K value of CMYK on the same level. Improves Interactive Help and YUV color space mode.
- Improved UI on hi-res displays
- Improved Color Temperature Wheel behavior
- Improved and expanded Interactive Help
- MagicPicker now correctly detects if shape is selected in all possible cases
- Fixed oversized text behavior when changing text color in Photoshop with MagicPicker
- Fixed problems with oversized Tone Lock icon
- Improved K-Lock behavior with eyedropper
- Improved and speeded up animations
- Improves YUV color space mode on calibrated screens
- Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5
- Improved performance on CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3
My color wheel panel, MagicPicker just updated to v5.0! Colorize Shapes & Text, view current Color Name, HSL, YUV values on color wheel. Also new Interactive Help, beautiful Retina, 4K, 5K+ display support! Optimizations for Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CC2015.5 and all versions from CC2015 down to CS3
MagicPicker 5.0 displays color name on the wheel, colorizes vector shapes
Here’s brief list of changes:
Update brings better support for new Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 & Photoshop CC2015.5 and new features:
NEW! Colorize Shapes and Text in Photoshop (activated from menu).
* Colorize individual shapes with color feedback.
* Control hue of groups of shapes – shift hue and color temperature.
NEW! Assign transparent color in Illustrator and for Photoshop shapes/vectors with Ctrl/Cmd Click
Exchange colors for shapes, exchange with transparency
NEW! New color spaces and color values on the corner of the wheel.
* Switchable button on the left bottom corner
* HSB, RGB, CMYK, YCbCr, YUV, XYZ
* Color names display (X11/HTML standard)
NEW! Interactive help (activated from menu)
* Click on any UI element to get full tutorial with description how to use it and what it means
NEW! Full Retina support! Fine beautiful icons – icons got a HiDPI treatment. Use it on Mac 5K and Retina and 4K displays on Windows & Mac
* Improved performance on Retina and HiDPI/4K/6K displays
NEW! BG/FG link now works when using eyedropper – perfect helper when using Brush with Color Dynamics
More features and improvements!
Update or read more about MagicPicker panel - the advanced color wheel-based plugin for Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Posted by Anastasiy Safari on Wednesday Jun 22, 2016 Under Tools
Seems a lot of people are having troubles with installing extensions on Adobe Creative Cloud. So I just updated the alternative to Adobe Extension Manager! Now it supports Adobe Creative Cloud CC2015.5:
Extension Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2015.5 and Adobe Creative Suite CS5, CS6
The time has come to bring all the tutorials, tips and tricks for MagicPicker color wheel, MixColors color mixer and DiskFonts font management plugins in one place! There are now more than 50 of them and the list is growing!
The tutorial knowledgebase is now live, covering best practices on using the panels & plugins under Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe family software.
My ZXP/MXP extension manager for Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud is out of beta!
- Supports all .zxp and .mxp extensions, including 3rd party plugins: installation, removal, update
- Windows & Mac OS X compatible - native app for both platforms!
- Full Adobe CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2016 support (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Flash Pro, Fireworks)
- Bugs fixed and UI is improved by users’ feedback
The extension manager supports managing of MagicPicker, the Photoshop color wheel and any 3rd party extensions!
Finally my project dedicated to Adobe’s panels got updated! New design, new features.
Namely there’s a new page for MagicPicker, the color wheel, MixColors, the color mixer and DiskFonts, the font manager for Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud.
Hopefully soon I will be able to get back to photography, it was a long way…
MagicPicker 4.0 with full CC 2014 suppor
MagicPicker 4.0 - update to my popular plugin for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator! Bringing full CC 2014 support, new Color Temperature Wheel Mode, BIG color swatches (optional) and completely rewritten color picking engine!
MagicPicker 4.0 - advanced color wheel for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Recently I updated MagicPicker for Photoshop and Illustrator.
MagicPicker color wheel update 3.1
New version brings simple assignment of keyboard shortcut, speed improvements, small bug fixes on Illustrator and improved Adobe Creative Cloud support.
Download MagicPicker 3.1, color picker and color wheel for Photoshop and Illustrator here