I published the new version of MagicSquire, my plugin panel for Adobe Photoshop that allows to manage groups of brushes and tool presets. And here goes the video tutorial for new features:
Now you can organize and group Brushes, Mixer Brushes, Erasers, Smudge Tools, Pencils, etc.! You got it! MagicSquire 1.2 panel now supports Tool Presets and .TPL files. Still supporting Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017.
NEW IN MagicSquire 1.2 for Adobe Photoshop:
– Supports Tools Presets and advanced brushes: Brush, Mixer Brush, Smudge, Eraser, Pencil, etc.!
– Add, organize, drag’n’drop, move between groups, assign colors to the Tool Presets the same way you did it with the brushes
– Load .TPL files and to add various Tools from files into Photoshop (in addition to .ABR files support)
– Another performance boost. Close/open/hide/show panel with unprecedented
My new plugin lets organize brushes in smart and intuitive groups. Check out video tutorial:
Brief list of features
- Create brushes from scratch or load from .abr files
- Organize brushes in colored groups
- Drag’n'drop of brushes and groups
- Renders hires brush images automatically
- Much more!