I published the new version of MagicSquire, my plugin panel for Adobe Photoshop that allows to manage groups of brushes and tool presets. And here goes the video tutorial for new features:
MagicPicker, my advanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel-based panel just updated to v5.1!
New version improves changing Fill & Stroke colors for vector shapes and text, enhances Tone Lock that lets keep color in the same range, Color Temperature Wheel and K-Lock, that lets keep K value of CMYK on the same level. Improves Interactive Help and YUV color space mode.
- Improved UI on hi-res displays
- Improved Color Temperature Wheel behavior
- Improved and expanded Interactive Help
- MagicPicker now correctly detects if shape is selected in all possible cases
- Fixed oversized text behavior when changing text color in Photoshop with MagicPicker
- Fixed problems with oversized Tone Lock icon
- Improved K-Lock behavior with eyedropper
- Improved and speeded up animations
- Improves YUV color space mode on calibrated screens
- Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5
- Improved performance on CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3
The time has come to bring all the tutorials, tips and tricks for MagicPicker color wheel, MixColors color mixer and DiskFonts font management plugins in one place! There are now more than 50 of them and the list is growing!
My ZXP/MXP extension manager for Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud is out of beta!
- Supports all .zxp and .mxp extensions, including 3rd party plugins: installation, removal, update
- Windows & Mac OS X compatible - native app for both platforms!
- Full Adobe CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2016 support (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Flash Pro, Fireworks)
- Bugs fixed and UI is improved by users’ feedback
The extension manager supports managing of MagicPicker, the Photoshop color wheel and any 3rd party extensions!
My blog full of photography slightly becomes a digital art blog. When I relax from building my panels (MagicPicker, the color wheel panel for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and MixColors, the color swatch group manager for Adobe Photoshop) I just draw.
I’m back on art track after updating my MagicPicker Photoshop color wheel.
Here go some experiments I did with the neural networks and my photography. Mixing Silicon Valley hitech and digital art. More to come!
Finally my project dedicated to Adobe’s panels got updated! New design, new features.
Hopefully soon I will be able to get back to photography, it was a long way…
MagicPicker 4.0 - update to my popular plugin for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator! Bringing full CC 2014 support, new Color Temperature Wheel Mode, BIG color swatches (optional) and completely rewritten color picking engine!
Recently I updated MagicPicker for Photoshop and Illustrator.
New version brings simple assignment of keyboard shortcut, speed improvements, small bug fixes on Illustrator and improved Adobe Creative Cloud support.