MagicPicker 5.2 upgrade
MagicPicker 5.2 introduces improvements by users’ feedback. Here’s what’s new:
– Faster handling of Fill/Stroke colors for shapes, shape groups, small shape groups, large shape groups, groups of large shapes and small shapes and text in all scenarios. Shortly speaking MagicPicker is now the true magic master of shapes and text in Photoshop and Illustrator. Select shapes to quickly change their color, that’s it!
– Interactive Help now correctly shows interactive tips on color name and YUV values
– R/G/B, H/S/B, C/M/Y/K boxes are now faster on Photoshop CC2015.5
– Background color swatch selection in BIG swatches mode is no longer delayed
– RGB/HSB Sliders on the bottom are now scaled correctly. Always
– Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5 (yeah, it’s quicker with every update)
– Improved installation on Illustrator CC2015.3
– Fixed gray window on Photoshop CS4
You can upgrade here or read more about MagicPicker 5.2 – the best and most advanced color wheel and color matching experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
MagicPicker, my advanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel-based panel just updated to v5.1!
New version improves changing Fill & Stroke colors for vector shapes and text, enhances Tone Lock that lets keep color in the same range, Color Temperature Wheel and K-Lock, that lets keep K value of CMYK on the same level. Improves Interactive Help and YUV color space mode.
- Improved UI on hi-res displays
- Improved Color Temperature Wheel behavior
- Improved and expanded Interactive Help
- MagicPicker now correctly detects if shape is selected in all possible cases
- Fixed oversized text behavior when changing text color in Photoshop with MagicPicker
- Fixed problems with oversized Tone Lock icon
- Improved K-Lock behavior with eyedropper
- Improved and speeded up animations
- Improves YUV color space mode on calibrated screens
- Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5
- Improved performance on CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3
Get tips & tricks on how to use MagicPicker, the Illustrator & Photoshop color wheel directly from new dedicated subreddit. More to come!
I’m back on art track after updating my MagicPicker Photoshop color wheel.
Here go some experiments I did with the neural networks and my photography. Mixing Silicon Valley hitech and digital art. More to come!
Gifts Of the Shore
What's in the void
More updates! We just released MagicPicker which brings ability to lock K value of CMYK for any color in Photoshop or illustrator when printing and much more!
New updated MagicPicker color wheel for Photoshop and Illustrator download
More updates to my photography and my small FlashAirSync software is on the way!
Recently updated MagicPicker to version 4.3, new version brings a lot of optimizations and speedups in Photoshop CC 2014 (Illustrator CC 2014 too!).
MagicPicker 4.3, the advanced color wheel and color picker
Upgrade to MagicPicker 4.3
Also published a lot of tutorials on how to use new features including Color Temperature Wheel.
MagicPicker's Color Temperature Wheel
Other tutorials (43 of them and counting!) on MagicPicker, MixColors and DiskFonts panels
More news are coming!
MagicPicker 4.0 with full CC 2014 suppor
MagicPicker 4.0 - update to my popular plugin for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator! Bringing full CC 2014 support, new Color Temperature Wheel Mode, BIG color swatches (optional) and completely rewritten color picking engine!
MagicPicker 4.0 - advanced color wheel for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
MagicPicker Lite for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CC 2014
MagicPicker is ready for Illustrator and Photoshop CC 2014! MagicPicker Lite is the special version of MagicPicker that supports new Adobe Creative Cloud. Color square, color triangle, numerical boxes, RGB/HSB sliders are making its way to the most advanced color picker for Adobe software.
You can read the full list of updates and changes here: MagicPicker Lite color wheel updates.
You can always get the latest version of MagicPicker for CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and CC 2014 here: Anastasiy’s panels including Photoshop color wheel, color mixer and font manager
(And here’s link on medium).