I published the new version of MagicSquire, my plugin panel for Adobe Photoshop that allows to manage groups of brushes and tool presets. And here goes the video tutorial for new features:
My new plugin lets organize brushes in smart and intuitive groups. Check out video tutorial:
Brief list of features
- Create brushes from scratch or load from .abr files
- Organize brushes in colored groups
- Drag’n'drop of brushes and groups
- Renders hires brush images automatically
- Much more!
MagicPicker 5.2 introduces improvements by users’ feedback. Here’s what’s new:
– Faster handling of Fill/Stroke colors for shapes, shape groups, small shape groups, large shape groups, groups of large shapes and small shapes and text in all scenarios. Shortly speaking MagicPicker is now the true magic master of shapes and text in Photoshop and Illustrator. Select shapes to quickly change their color, that’s it!
– Interactive Help now correctly shows interactive tips on color name and YUV values
– R/G/B, H/S/B, C/M/Y/K boxes are now faster on Photoshop CC2015.5
– Background color swatch selection in BIG swatches mode is no longer delayed
– RGB/HSB Sliders on the bottom are now scaled correctly. Always
– Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5 (yeah, it’s quicker with every update)
– Improved installation on Illustrator CC2015.3
– Fixed gray window on Photoshop CS4
MagicPicker, my advanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel-based panel just updated to v5.1!
New version improves changing Fill & Stroke colors for vector shapes and text, enhances Tone Lock that lets keep color in the same range, Color Temperature Wheel and K-Lock, that lets keep K value of CMYK on the same level. Improves Interactive Help and YUV color space mode.
- Improved UI on hi-res displays
- Improved Color Temperature Wheel behavior
- Improved and expanded Interactive Help
- MagicPicker now correctly detects if shape is selected in all possible cases
- Fixed oversized text behavior when changing text color in Photoshop with MagicPicker
- Fixed problems with oversized Tone Lock icon
- Improved K-Lock behavior with eyedropper
- Improved and speeded up animations
- Improves YUV color space mode on calibrated screens
- Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5
- Improved performance on CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3
MagicPicker 4.0 - update to my popular plugin for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator! Bringing full CC 2014 support, new Color Temperature Wheel Mode, BIG color swatches (optional) and completely rewritten color picking engine!