I published the new version of MagicSquire, my plugin panel for Adobe Photoshop that allows to manage groups of brushes and tool presets. And here goes the video tutorial for new features:
MagicPicker, my advanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel-based panel just updated to v5.1!
New version improves changing Fill & Stroke colors for vector shapes and text, enhances Tone Lock that lets keep color in the same range, Color Temperature Wheel and K-Lock, that lets keep K value of CMYK on the same level. Improves Interactive Help and YUV color space mode.
- Improved UI on hi-res displays
- Improved Color Temperature Wheel behavior
- Improved and expanded Interactive Help
- MagicPicker now correctly detects if shape is selected in all possible cases
- Fixed oversized text behavior when changing text color in Photoshop with MagicPicker
- Fixed problems with oversized Tone Lock icon
- Improved K-Lock behavior with eyedropper
- Improved and speeded up animations
- Improves YUV color space mode on calibrated screens
- Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5
- Improved performance on CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3
My color wheel panel, MagicPicker just updated to v5.0! Colorize Shapes & Text, view current Color Name, HSL, YUV values on color wheel. Also new Interactive Help, beautiful Retina, 4K, 5K+ display support! Optimizations for Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CC2015.5 and all versions from CC2015 down to CS3
Here’s brief list of changes:
Update brings better support for new Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 & Photoshop CC2015.5 and new features:
NEW! Colorize Shapes and Text in Photoshop (activated from menu).
* Colorize individual shapes with color feedback.
* Control hue of groups of shapes – shift hue and color temperature.
NEW! Assign transparent color in Illustrator and for Photoshop shapes/vectors with Ctrl/Cmd Click
Exchange colors for shapes, exchange with transparency
NEW! New color spaces and color values on the corner of the wheel.
* Switchable button on the left bottom corner
* HSB, RGB, CMYK, YCbCr, YUV, XYZ
* Color names display (X11/HTML standard)
NEW! Interactive help (activated from menu)
* Click on any UI element to get full tutorial with description how to use it and what it means
NEW! Full Retina support! Fine beautiful icons – icons got a HiDPI treatment. Use it on Mac 5K and Retina and 4K displays on Windows & Mac
* Improved performance on Retina and HiDPI/4K/6K displays
NEW! BG/FG link now works when using eyedropper – perfect helper when using Brush with Color Dynamics
More features and improvements!
My ZXP/MXP extension manager for Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud is out of beta!
- Supports all .zxp and .mxp extensions, including 3rd party plugins: installation, removal, update
- Windows & Mac OS X compatible - native app for both platforms!
- Full Adobe CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2016 support (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Flash Pro, Fireworks)
- Bugs fixed and UI is improved by users’ feedback
The extension manager supports managing of MagicPicker, the Photoshop color wheel and any 3rd party extensions!
More updates! We just released MagicPicker which brings ability to lock K value of CMYK for any color in Photoshop or illustrator when printing and much more!
More updates to my photography and my small FlashAirSync software is on the way!
Recently updated MagicPicker to version 4.3, new version brings a lot of optimizations and speedups in Photoshop CC 2014 (Illustrator CC 2014 too!).
Also published a lot of tutorials on how to use new features including Color Temperature Wheel.
More news are coming!
MagicPicker 4.0 - update to my popular plugin for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator! Bringing full CC 2014 support, new Color Temperature Wheel Mode, BIG color swatches (optional) and completely rewritten color picking engine!
Recently I updated MagicPicker for Photoshop and Illustrator.
New version brings simple assignment of keyboard shortcut, speed improvements, small bug fixes on Illustrator and improved Adobe Creative Cloud support.